Friday, March 28, 2014

2nd Semester 7th Blog

On  March 25th Mrs Edna was our instructor because it was tuesday. That Tuesday my partner was my friend Gabby.  Our CNA was really nice we had the rooms in the hall way, but once we got there she was halfway finished with all her work. Therefor we didn't have such a hard day it was very slow. After taking a couple call lights and changing it was finally dinner. For dinner the residents were eating spaghetti, salad, and a toast bread. For dessert the residents ate angle cake with fruit on the top.  I fed two residents that day. The residents I fed are dependent so they needed help. After feeding them I got to take them to there rooms. To get the dirty linens out so we can start changing we had to wait till all the residents were finished eating. Once they all finished eating we changed them and put them to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment