Thursday, May 15, 2014

blog 11

This week is the week of my state test. On Tuesday night i got into a car accident and got injured on my left side, and my test is this Saturday. I was about to postponed my test, but I decided not to. Today we're actually going to the center after school and we are all going to practice. My instructor asked people to help us so we can be prepared for it. I feel a little sketchy on doing blood pressures. The part that bothers me about it is listening to the pulse. The only reason why I feel like I wouldn't do so well on the skills test is because I'm going to be alone with judge and that gets me really nervous. I have to be there at 7 in the morning, but our teacher recommends us to be there about thirty minutes early. I'm super nervous !!

No comments:

Post a Comment