Thursday, May 22, 2014

blog 12

On May 17th I took my State Test for CNA. It was two tests to pass. I was super nervous! I got to the Regional Testing Center at 645 in the morning and I didn't leave till 230 in the afternoon. Once I got there i went to the written testing area, they checked my California ID and my Social Security. After I signed in we took the test. The room was full of Savanna H.S students and a little bit of adults who were also taking their certification test. After the written test we waited for about 2 and a half hours in the lounge to take our skills test. For the skills test they were giving us four skills to test on. It is always hand washing. measuring, and two other skills. I did hand washing, counting the pulse, ambulating, and helping with a right weak side. It was super nerve wrecking because I was alone with the tester and resident. I waited for about an hour for my test results and I ..... PASSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment